Aquatabs Water Purification Tablets, 50 pack
Rapidly dissolving iodine-free tablets that can be used over the long term with no adverse effects. They are safe for adults (including pregnant women) and children. Effective against giardia, bacteria, and viruses, when directions are followed. They have not been proven effective against the cyst cryptosporidium. Be sure to use an additional filter if cryptosporidium is suspected.
- Contains 50 tablets. In normal use with clear water, each tablet treats 1L. Cloudy water or water containing organic material, may require an additional tablet.
- Requires 30 minute contact time with water.
- No odour, nor colour, and will not stain plastic bottles.
- Contains sodium dichloroisocyanurate (source of chlorine), certified to NSF / ANSI Standard 60.
- Approved and used by international aid agencies including: NATO, WHO, Unicef, International Red Cross, Medecins Sans Frontieres, and Oxfam.
Returns and cancellations are solely determined by Boreal Ventures Canada. Items in the customer's possession for longer than 14 days will not be accepted for return. All returns are subject to a 10% restocking fee. Once an item is shipped it can no longer be cancelled. If you knowingly receive the incorrect product and open the packaging, the product may not be returned. Returned merchandise must retain all original tags and packaging, and be returned in new/sellable condition. Returned items must not be have been used. There are no refunds or exchanges on matches, fuel or custom ordered products.
We are authorized dealers of all of the brands that we represent and all of our products are covered by their manufacturer’s warranties. Please contact us directly regarding these warranties. All manufacturer warranty claims are to be directed to the product manufacturer NOT Boreal Ventures Canada.
Returned items must be sent via insured, prepaid Regular Parcel Post. Insuring your return allows you to track your parcel with Canada Post. We are unable to accept CODs or courier deliveries.