Deep Cowboy Plate (8″ & 10″)
These New Firebox premium pans are hard anodized inside and out so you get the cooking performance of aluminum’s excellent heat conducting properties yet your food is in contact with a highly conductive scratch resistant ceramic layer, which tolerates very high temperatures and has the perfect micro structure to accept a seasoning.
Our Universal Pan Lifters make it so you can use your pie plate as a second frypan.
- Large size nests perfectly in the 10″ Frying Pan
- Small size nests perfectly in the 8″ Frying Pan
- Thick anodized aluminum (twice the thickness of typical pie tins)
- Hard Anodized
- Accepts a seasoning (recommended if it is to be used as an extra frypan)
- Small pie tin weight: 5.4 oz (153g). Dim 9″ top rim, 7″ bottom rim, depth 1.5″
- Large pie tin weight: 8.1 oz (229g). Dim 11″ top rim, 9″ bottom rim, depth 1.5″
Disclaimer: Inherent to the manufacturing process, there are unavoidable cosmetic marks on the rim (outside edge) of the Cowboy plates. This does not affect usage or long term durability and we feel it is worth it to have the hard anodizing finish inside and out.