OLIGHT I3S EOS PVD 180 Lumens Ltd. Edition
The I3S EOS PVD coated brass is an all new everyday carry flashlight powered by a single AAA battery. It is made of high heat conductivity and low electrical resistivity brass alloy. The I3S uses the highest quality Cree XP-L LED and features 3 modes with a maximum output of 180 lumens. This is a great choice for an every day carry light as well as a great gift for a friend!
- Cree XP-L LED，running off of one AAA ALKALINE battery，output up to 180 lumens.
- Twist the head to change brightness levels, total three modes from 180 lumens,20 lumens, and 1 lumen.
- Built-in intelligent active thermal programmatic control system limits output on turbo mode for constant-on. the output will ramp down by 50% of the initial output within 30 seconds (approximately 90 lumens).
- Aluminum-made smooth reflector, strengthened tempered glass with double anti-reflection coating.
- Removable split ring for key-chain.
Returns and cancellations are solely determined by Boreal Ventures Canada. Items in the customer's possession for longer than 14 days will not be accepted for return. All returns are subject to a 10% restocking fee. Once an item is shipped it can no longer be cancelled. If you knowingly receive the incorrect product and open the packaging, the product may not be returned. Returned merchandise must retain all original tags and packaging, and be returned in new/sellable condition. Returned items must not be have been used. There are no refunds or exchanges on matches, fuel or custom ordered products.
We are authorized dealers of all of the brands that we represent and all of our products are covered by their manufacturer’s warranties. Please contact us directly regarding these warranties. All manufacturer warranty claims are to be directed to the product manufacturer NOT Boreal Ventures Canada.
Returned items must be sent via insured, prepaid Regular Parcel Post. Insuring your return allows you to track your parcel with Canada Post. We are unable to accept CODs or courier deliveries.