This hand poured 100% pure beeswax emergency candle is an affordable must have for every household, hiker, camper, fisherman, hunter and every vehicle!
Our beeswax survival/emergency candles can be used for light, heat and cooking. This candle gives off a bright light and is warm enough to heat water or food on. Stuck in your car in the winter? No problem, use our small survival candle for light and warmth while you wait for help.
Beeswax is a pure natural fuel that burns clean, hot and long- and makes a terrific little stove. Each emergency candle comes with strike anywhere matches.
All of our beeswax candles are non-toxic, non-allergenic and non-carcinogenic, making them safe to burn for pets, children and people with asthma or allergies.
Burn time of approximately 18hrs.
Dimensions: 3.25″ x 1.5″
Wick: 100% cotton
Wax: 100% pure Canadian beeswax, filtered to 1 micron
WARNING: To prevent fire, keep burning candle within sight. Never burn a candle on or near anything that can catch fire. Keep out of reach of children and pets.