- Dry bake delicious foods with two different baking pans.
- Anodized aluminum pans for evenly baked goods.
- Easy to clean products that all nest together great for packing.
Our Baking Kits are designed for dry baking in the Firebox Billy Bush Pots! With our newly redesigned square pan, the existing bread pan fits in the square pan for better storage. Both pans can actually store inside the pot! NOTE: Pot not included in Baking Kit.
Bread Pan: The secret to a perfectly-baked loaf is the pan. Anodized aluminum ensures that your bread bakes evenly, resulting in a higher rise and golden brown crust, and quicker cooling to prevent over-baking.
Lightweight Stainless Steel Tongs: Our SS Tongs are great for removing the lid of the oven when baking with our Baking Kits.
Regular Pan/Pot Lifter: Aluminum pot and pan lifter with a comfortable and secure grip. Use a lifter for secure handling of hot cooking pots and pans. Convenient and packable, great universal fit.
Billy Can Baking Roof Rack: This little rack will support hot coals or a small fire providing heat from the top side of your Billy Bush Pot Oven.
Small Oven Rack (smoker rack): This racks fit perfectly in the 2 Qrt. pot, and can also be used as a lower rack in the 3 Qrt. pot. Use this rack as an oven rack to hold cake or bread pans.
Cake Pan: The secret to a perfectly-baked cake is the pan. Anodized aluminum ensures that your cake bakes evenly, resulting in a higher rise and golden brown crust, and quicker cooling to prevent over-baking.
NOTE: Baking Horizontally may cause warpage to Billy Bush Pot. Small amounts of oval can be straightened by hand, more severe cases require mechanical force.
These three tips will help you avoid problems:
- Don’t be in a hurry, a small amount of flame is plenty. If using a Trangia Alcohol Burner keep the simmer ring on. Even if it’s fully open it will lower the temp to a reasonable level.
- Use rocks or equivalent thermal mass inside the oven, they will help regulate the temp.
- Use a thermometer so you know when to lay off the heat.
Weight of kit: 4.6 oz.(130gms)