Backpacker’s Pantry Risotto with Chicken
• 580 calories and 31g of protein per pouch
• Gluten Free. Every lot of our gluten-free products is tested to <20ppm.
• Simple Prep – Just Add Hot Water – Ready in 15 minutes
• Stamped Shelf Life of Up to 10 Years
Authentically Italian, risotto is a gourmet take on rice, which up until now has always been delicious but never easy to prepare at home. We bring you Backpacker’s Pantry Risotto with Chicken, a hearty and flavorful dish, packed with chicken and veggies in a freeze-dried version that is not only convenient and easy to prepare but great tasting and nutritionally balanced as well.
With 31 grams of protein per pouch, this isn’t just carb-heavy- we made sure to cover your protein too! Now you can take the international flavors of Italy along with you on any kind of adventure whether it be backpacking, sailing, mountaineering or hunting. Imagine, Risotto with Chicken on the side of a peak or while you’re cruising the waves!
The best part about this risotto is that it’s ready for you during your weeknight adventures as well! No more stirring for hours to get your risotto texture just right; now just boil water and give it 15-20 minutes for your weeknight gourmet home dinner. With these fresh flavors, you can even sneak it past your special someone as made-from-scratch!
• Gluten free tested to be less than 20 ppm
• Best By Date on packaging is 10 years from manufacturing date.
• BPA free packaging – go ahead and cook your meal right in the pouch
• Backpacker’s Pantry meals are made up of a combination of freeze-dried and dehydrated ingredients
Remove and discard enclosed oxygen absorber before beginning food preparation. Add 1 3/4 cups (420 mL) of boiling water. Stir well. Seal and let sit for 15-20 minutes. Stir and serve.