Mora Bushcraft Survival Orange
Bushcraft Survival – A razor-sharp stainless steel 3.2mm blade is one of the most sturdy knives we have ever made. You can use the back of the blade with the fire starter. The spine of the blade is sharp, ground especially for that purpose. The robust sheath is provided with a well thought out space for the firesteel and completed with a diamond sharpener, making it easy to sharpen the knife blade. A knife that suits a tough lifestyle!
Knife with a 3.2 mm thick stainless steel blade that stays sharp for a long time. The blade is ridgeground especially for use with a fire starter. Ergonomic handle with a soft, high friction grip gives the feeling of control, making work easier, as if the knife were an extension of your hand. Orange plastic sheath with interchangeable belt loop and belt clip plus integrated diamond sharpener and fire starter. Integrated fire starter creates sparks of 5430 F° (3000 C°) that make it easy to light a fire in any kind of weather—rain or snow and at any altitude and yields approximately 7,000 strikes.
- Razor sharp 3.2 mm thick stainless steel.
- All-weather Morakniv® Fire Starter
- Integrated Diamond Sharpener.
- Two Belt Clips.
- Steel: Stainless
- Total Length: 9.1″ (232 mm)
- Blade length: 4.3″ (109 mm)
- Thickness: 3.2 mm
- Product weight: 7.5 oz. (212 g)
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
INTEGRATED FIRE STARTER
Bring the Fire Starter on your outdoor tour and be able to light a fire wherever you are. Just pull the specially designed knife back slowly and heavily along with the fire starter. The sparks easily light your barbecue, paper, birch bark or dry grass.
- The protective coating on the steel needs to be scraped off before use.
- Sparks of 3000 C° makes it easy to light a fire in any kind of weather.
- Yield up to 7000 strokes.
- Illuminates even stoves and gas grills.
- Works in rain and snow.
- Since it has a strong spark, it can also be used as emergency signal.
- Use only the back of the knife blade with the fire steel. Never the blade edge!