Silky Gun Fighter Curved Blade Saw, 330mm
This iconic saw has a slightly curved blade with progressive teeth from 8.5 to 6 teeth per 30 mm. Progressive teeth help you to make the first cut into the wood with the finer teeth close to the handle and larger teeth at the end of the blade to saw at full speed.
The revolver grip gives a great feeling while sawing. The steel is covered with GOM-rubber to reduce vibrations and provide a superior grip that always feels warm, even in cold and wet conditions.
An easy-grip rubberized handle with lightweight aluminium chassis gives a very good grip in wetter conditions. It also serves to absorb some of the vibrations created when cutting.
- Highest grade JAPANESE steel used on any silky product
- Taper ground blade with non-set teeth
- Progressive teeth (6-8.5 teeth/30mm) are finer near the handle and get Progressive larger allowing for smooth starts and productive finish of each stroke
- Electroless nickel plating (end) provides more wear and rust resistance leading to greater longevity
- Tool less Blade change – just pull the trigger