Silky PocketBoy 170 Outback Edition, NEW!
This compact and lightweight folding saw has extraordinary cutting capacity, and is the perfect addition for any adventure. The PocketBoy Outback features a highly durable nickel/tin blend black coating that has low reflection and an arbor composite grip. As with all Silky saws, the blade has non-set teeth that are taper-ground and impulse-hardened, for great cutting efficiency. Each one comes with hard plastic carrying case.
DETAILS & SPECS
- Arbor Composite Grip: Great for cold & wet conditions, as well as for game processing.
- Black Nickel/Tin Coated Blade: Suitable for cutting through wood and bone.
- Impulse-Hardened Teeth: Stays sharp 3 times longer than non-hardened teeth.
- Blade Length: 170mm (6.69 In)
- Teeth Pitch: 10/30mm (8.5 TPI)
- Total Weight: 250g (0.55lbs)
- Made in Japan